Monday, May 4, 2009

Great Mail

From the beginning of thinking through this blogging adventure, I've wanted to share about the fabric I received in the mail last week. It was the fabric I won from Bunte Fabrics (a fun name for a company since it is the German adjective for colorful). Look how nice my package came!

I had decided to ask if they'd be willing to ship it to me (and bypass the Texas stop), and they agreed! I found out Yvonne at Bunte Fabrics grew up near Frankfurt and was familiar with Wiesbaden! Thanks again Yvonne for this treat in my mailbox!

I plan to use this fabric to make a fall colored nappy bag from the Amy Butler pattern I won as well from The Fabric Shopper blog. And this was my 2nd Fabric Shopper give-a-way to win! Will there be time to do all this sewing in my future? One thing I do know: my husband is being really creative trying to figure a place for me to land all my craft stuff and sewing machine in our next house. So nice!

2 comments:

  1. You are very welcome! I am glad the fabric arrived safely in Germany :) Have fun sewing and I hope you will blog about your finished bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really fun! And...it also gives me an idea for another missionary friend :) Also, good luck with your powdered sugar! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...