Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Auf Wiedersehen PWOC

Yes, today was my last PWOC meeting. I did better not being as sad as last week--our last week to meet in our Bible study groups. So many people are PCSing (I'm getting good at military lingo-ha!)--going to their next assignment. And...we are too! These are some sweet ladies I've enjoyed getting to know (Emily, Katy, and Kelly)--my dear friend Heather is missing from this pic! I will miss them!

PWOC stands for Protestant Women of the Chapel--a ministry for military women. And they kindly let me participate as well! I have been attending since February. How I wished I could have gotten involved sooner!

Anyway, I went to the Love and Respect Bible study. It was marriage-changing in my opinion (or atleast changed my part of it!). I highly recommend it for a small group or Sunday school class--women and men together. For anyone in the Dallas-Fort Worth area back home, I saw there is a conference you can attend in July! I think it would be worth the money and time for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...