Recently I bought an IKEA duvet that I’d been eyeing when it went on sale for 20Euro. Yet it has led me to change up my guest room décor quite a bit. All of the sudden I’m figuring out how to make it work! Maybe you know the feeling.
Thankfully, one fast changeover came to mind before our last guests arrived. I had been waiting to print some graphic on fabric before recovering this lampshade, but I didn’t have time for that. Instead I pulled out an old pillowcase.
I ironed the pillowcase several times, and those wrinkles from who knows how many years wanted to stay! Regardless, I cut the case the length of the shade plus enough to make a ruffle at the top. This way I could gather it to fit the shade.
Pretty fast and simple!